Daralultim replied

295 weeks ago

Download The Call Up > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A group of online gamers are invited to try a state-of-the-art virtual reality video game but things take a turn for the sinister when these masters of the shoot 'em up discover they will literally be fighting for their lives.
I'm going to give this a nine to counteract the people who gave this movie low marks. This is an excellent psychological thriller with very original premise. The computer game scenario gave this movie the kind of freshness that The Matrix had. A fairly straight forward plot and limited dialogue it had the feel of a J.G Ballard novel, the director handled the whole 'alternative world encroaching on our so-called real world' context with style and focus. One barely felt the low budget. People who didn't like this film are clearly not very movie literate and have probably overdosed on Hollywood CGI monsters. Give this one a go, it deserves it.
I watched it with another gamer and I have to say that we rather watch paint dry on a wall…<br/><br/>The acting is awful, the music sounds a lot like a suspense or horror movie from the 80&#39;s! Lousy for this age.<br/><br/>The only thing I liked was the suits. That&#39;s it!!<br/><br/>The trailer shows a promising movie but it sucked so much that right after the &quot;game&quot; starts I got so bored I almost felt asleep. I just watched it to see which lousy character/&quot;actor/actress&quot; survived.<br/><br/>As another reviewer said, the good reviews about this movie must be from friends/family/people that worked on the movie…because it really sucks. Too bad, the idea for the movie was good.

646f9e108c
tamil movie Fist of Iron Chef free downloadEpisode 2.29 full movie with english subtitles online downloadVenus Wars movie downloadMad Love full movie hindi downloadEncaminar vidas in tamil pdf downloadThe 18 Bronzemen in hindi 720pJayce e os Guerreiros do Espa o tamil pdf downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Action Man: Robot AtakCarta misteriosa movie downloadKasane full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.